Team Triathlon Registration
June 24, 2020
TriLaVie® Team Triathlon Training for Women™ is a group of women training for triathlons together. Our unique team experience provides professional coaching, detailed training plans and an array of group training sessions to keep you motivated and accountable. TriLaVie® Team training is enhanced by our triathlon professionals, a variety of training partners and our network of team supporters.
Fee $150/month (discounts available for pre-payments)
TriLaVie® Team Triathlon Training for Women™ at a glance:
- Comprehensive race preparation
- Team training experience
- All levels of athletes
- Professional coaching
- Variety of weekly group trainings
- Coached swim, bike and run workouts
- Focus on team races and events
- Network of professional partners
- Team Training offered several times a week including:
- Wednesdays at 10am and 6pm
- Sundays from 7-10am
- Fridays for Open Water Swims
- Saturdays for Triathlon Basics Clinics
- Fees are approximately $150/mo but can go lower with longer enrollment
- Locations vary throughout Orange County to accommodate training plans and diversify our triathlon experience
TriLaVie welcomes the beginner triathletes for entry-level distance triathlons. These Sprint triathlons are either in a pool or open water and comprise a 0.5 mile swim + 12 mile bike + 3 mile run, but some are less mileage!
TriLaVie Intermediate triathletes and advanced triathletes train for Sprint triathlons as well as the endurance distances of Olympic or International (51.50 kilometers), Half Ironman (70.3 miles) and Ironman (140.6 miles)
TriLaVie® Team triathlon coaching focuses on skill-building in the sports of swim, bike and run. We teach you the basics as well as advanced techniques using best-practices and safe strategies for various athletic levels. TriLaVie coaching prepares you to complete a race successfully feeling well prepared and confident.
Benefits of joining TriLaVie® Team Triathlon Training for Women™
- Professional coaching
- Detailed training plans and manual
- Coached swim, bike, run training weekly
- Group workouts for every athletic level
- Team camaraderie for training, racing, socializing
- Expert guest speakers
- Superior race preparation
- Discounts for races, products, services
- TriLaVie Shirt
- TriLaVie Swim Cap
- TriLaVie Goody bag
- TriLaVie Decal
- TriLaVie Charms
- Member Website
- The experience of your life!
Before you register:
- Have your USAT Annual Membership number and expiration handy
- To obtain that membership, see www.USATriathlon.org
- Review the apparel choices at the TLV Shop - You'll be choosing your team racing shirt! Dryfit TriLaVie® Training Shirt choices are Tank (sleeveless v-neck), Raglan (scoop-neck cap sleeve) or Unisex (short sleeved, traditional style).
- Payment is by credit card through PayPal or you may submit a check via mail or in person to Martha.
- Register here for the program to start your amazing adventure!
If you have questions, feel free to Contact Me. All questions welcome!
Join the TriLaVie Team Today!
Click Here to View the Team Registration Page
If you are already a member of TriLaVie, Login and Make a Payment.