TriLaVie offers Coached Group Swims, Personal Coaching, Group Lessons & Open Water Clinics
Designed to meet the needs of adult athletes preparing for triathlon, aquathlon, Masters’ or endurance swim competition, or for anyone wanting to swim for overall fitness. We welcome all levels of swimmers, providing professionally coached group swim training, personal swim coaching, swim lessons & open water clinics.
TriLaVie Coaches are certified lifeguards, swim instructors and coaches with current CPR/First Aid training.
TriLaVie Swim Accreditations include:
- American Swimming Coaches Association (ASCA)
- US Masters Swimming Association (USMA)
- United States of America Triathlon (USAT)
- American Red Cross (ARC)
Group Swim Training
Monthly, Quarterly or Annual Packages (unlimited sessions)
- Coached, group swims
- One-hour coached sessions – Mornings (M/W/F 6:00am; M/Tu/Th 10:00am) & Evenings (Tu/Th 7:00pm).
- Summer Schedule: June 14th- Aug 27th - Mornings (M/Tu/W/F 6:00am; Evenings (Tu/W/Th 7:00pm)
- Focus on interval training mixed with swim drills for skill development
- Train for a particular race or enjoy the group experience to keep you motivated and inspired
- Improve your fitness, swim skills, endurance & speed
Personal Swim Coaching
- One-on-One training with a swim coach
- Develop or improve your form, technique, endurance & speed
- Training plans personalized to meet your goals for fitness or competitions
- Please contact Lisa Nickell for more information or to schedule a personal swim coaching consultation
Group Swim Lessons & Open Water Clinics
- Led by Professional Swim Coaches
- Offered throughout the year
- Conducted at local pools, lakes & other open water venues
- Swim Lessons develop basic swim skills for beginners
- Open water clinics for experienced swimmers & triathletes looking to improve swim & race techniques
- Please contact Lisa Nickell for more information.