October 30, 2015
11:59 am - 12:00 pm
Register Early for Vineman Races: TriLaVie is an official Ironman Club of the World Triathlon Corporation and we get to register early for the 70.3 or Ironman races!
Please read this carefully if you are considering Vineman 70.3 on July 10, 2016 or Ironman Vineman on July 30, 2016.
TriLaVie & Swim Velocity Members (currently enrolled) will get the option to register early for those races before they open to the public. As they expect to sell out, this is an outstanding opportunity.
- Check out the details at the website carefully before you decide to commit: http://www.vineman.com/
- Register your intent here by 12noon on Friday, October 30, 2015. DROP DEADLINE.
- Use your Active.com email. Use your Active.com email. Use your active.com email.
- Only currently enrolled TriLaVie & Swim Velocity and their immediate family are eligible. Programs include Team Triathlon, Swim Velocity or Trail Running programs.
- See below for the exact instructions from WTC.
From World Triathlon Corporation (WTC):
One of the benefits of being part of the IRONMAN TriClub program is the opportunity to register early for first year events. The inaugural IRONMAN Vineman will take place on July 10th, 2016. Because your club is considered “local” to California area or because your club is in Division I, we are excited to offer your club members the opportunity to enter the race before General Registration opens.
Your club members will receive a personalized link from us to register on Monday, November 2nd at 12:00pm, Noon (EST). They will have until Friday, November 6th at 11:59pm (EST) to register. General Registration will open on Monday, November 9th at 12:00pm, Noon (EST).
Once your members receive their invites, please understand that these cannot be shared. They need to be used by the athlete who requests early registration. If a husband and wife share the same email for example only one of them will be able to register. You will need to submit individual emails for each member.
As soon as your members receive their link, please encourage them to register right away so we can trouble shoot problems before General Registration opens. Anyone needing assistance should contact TriClub@ironman.com. We will be available for assistance M-F 9:00am to 5:00pm.