February 28, 2016
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
TriLaVie Team Triathlon Kick-Off Event is open to everyone! It features a morning with TriLaVie members, coaches, partners and friends who help enhance our swim, bike run. Learn about our team training options while you enjoy a FREE brunch, give-aways and socializing! Featured speaker is legendary Ironman World Champion and TriLaVie Coach Cherie Gruenfeld.
TriLaVie Triathlon Team Training
Season Kick-Off Sunday, February 28th
9:00 am - 12:00 noon
Lake Forest Sun and Sail Club
You're invited to the TriLaVie Triathlon Training Kick-off event to meet the team, coaches, partners and friends.
Open to Everyone! Not sure if you want to join TriLaVie? We encourage you to attend the Kick-Off before you decide. What's the worst that will happen? You'll experience an inspiring morning, eat and make new friends! Did we mention eat?
Here's a sample of our guests and speakers:
- Keynote speaker Legendary Ironman World Champion and TriLaVie Coach Cherie Gruenfeld. Founder of the Exceeding Expectations Foundation for youth.
- Kristen Lawrence of Pure Ride Cycles and TriLaVie Cycling Coach
- Gayla Greely of TriZone Triathlon Store
- TriLaVie Team Members share their experiences doing triathlons of all distances: sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman, Ironman
This is not a training event. It's an opportunity to learn about TriLaVie opportunities for the new season.
- 8:45am Doors Open, Check-In Begins, Coffee is served
- TriLaVie Friends Expo opens with give-aways and gifts
- 9:00am Welcome & TriLaVie Overview
- How will 2016 be Different for You? Goal Setting Guidance with Cherie Gruenfeld, TLV Ironman Coach, World Triathlon Record Holder and 21-time Kona IM Finisher, Founder of the Exceeding Expectations Foundation and author of Become an Ironman
- 10:30 am Brunch is served!
- Each attendee gets 10 raffle tickets FREE to win great gifts from our health and wellness team such as race entries, massages, classes, clothing, accessories and appointments with our experts - just to name a few!
- TriLaVie Coach Martha will review training options for all levels - beginner-to-competitive triathlete.
- Triathlon gear available from TriZone with an equipment list provided for first-time triathletes.
Learn about TriLaVie Team Triathlon Training Programs for Spring 2016:
- TriExpress 10-Week Triathlon Training. Perfect for the first-timer, this mini-triathlon is a local favorite race and features a lake swim of only 300 yards, an 8-mile bike and 3.1 mile run. TriExpress Triathlon is Saturday, May 7th and is a huge TriLaVie team race. You can do this!
- Olympic 16-Week Triathlon Training. Ready to do an intermediate distance race of 1-mile swim + 25 mile bike + 6.2 mile run? Train and race for the San Diego International Triathlon with a calm, bay swim + hilly bike + flat run on the waterfront on June 26th. Aquabike and sprint options too!
- Half Ironman 26-Week Triathlon Training. Stepping it up to endure 70.3 miles of swim-bike-run? This TriLaVie training will prepare you perfectly for the Chula Vista Challenge on August 14th in San Diego with multi-distance and multi-sport options: Half Ironman, International Triathlon and Duathlon, Aquabike, Sprint, Mini-sprint and more. WOW!
- Sprinters! The honorable distance of our sport at 1/2-mile swim + 12 mile bike + 3.1 mile run. Many options for sprint distance races between April and October.
- Races Galore! You can mix-and-match your distances throughout the season. TriLaVie has training programs for more than 15 mulit-sport races in 2016. You can do this!
Did you know? TriLaVie is an all-women's triathlon and run training team of more than 100 women with an average age of 50 in 2015!! Getting stronger every year!
For more information on our programs, please see our Team Triathlon Training Page
Check out our calendar for upcoming events that will introduce you to TriLaVie and get you warmed-up for the exciting new season of triathlon training!
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress: