TriLaVie Team Training Trail Run
August 24, 2014
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Trail Run to enjoy off-road, nature experience with a few hills to catch the best views of Orange County.
TriLaVie Team Trail Run is at Peter’s Canyon and will encompass the main route as well as some adventures into the side trails for additional “views!”
- 7:00 am Start and Route Review
- Distance based on fitness and goals
- Hilly run with some packed earth and soft terrain
- Stretch, self care and cool-down
- 9:30am Breakfast and Announcements
This run is an out-and-back with a loop. If you need to leave early, you can turn around as necessary. The route will accommodate experienced, fast runners as well as newer walk-runners.
- Running gear including water bottles (20-40 ounces)
- Trail shoes are optional, but they will get a bit dirty
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses are all good
- Breakfast item (1 item each month/member)
- Mat and/or Towel for the strength and stretch
*Helpers: If you have a family member or friend who can come and be on a mountain bike, that would be outstanding. I need a helper to lead and sweep as we use different trails from 7:30am – 9:00am. Let me know via e-mail please: Martha@TriLaVie.com
Venue: Cedar Grove Park
Cedar Grove Park is located at the bottom entrance to Peter’s Canyon. There is a big grassy area, picnic tables and bathrooms. We use this location to run because it has a flat mile-run to warm-up before the canyon and it is free to park. Cedar Grove Park is also the site of the Summer Trail Race Series on Thursday nights hosted by Renegade Racing.