June 8, 2014
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Open Water Swim + Run: Welcome the summer with an ocean swim paired with a run to celebrate our amazing locations in SoCal!
TriLaVie Team Training includes a swim with a run. Please bring all your gear to set up for a swift transition and a fun morning in the Back Bay!
- 7:00am Training Starts in the Parking Lot at the Hyatt Regency on Back Bay Drive and Jamboree
- Swim Time Trial at Newport Dunes with a run through Back Bay
- Strength Marker Sets, Stretch and Breakfast
- Race Calendar Review
- Barb's Race Talk: Preparation for a Half Ironman
DIRECTIONS: To the Hyatt if you are going to park for $4 inside the parking lot.
- ENTER THROUGH MAIN GATE OFF JAMBOREE
- Go to the SELF PARKING Lot
- Take a ticket and put it on your dashboard
- Pay $4 to Lisa and get a GREEN ticket to exit later.
NOTE: There is free parking on Back Bay Drive, but it is limited. Be aware of limited times.
- All swim and run gear including a wetsuit and a bin to put your wetsuit into after the swim. This will assist us in wetsuit management with a swift transition for the run.
- Wear your uniform or training shirt and tri shorts under your wetsuit. No changes of clothes. please.
- Bring dry clothes for after training.
- Breakfast Item: CHECK LINK to register
Venue: Hyatt Regency – Back Bay