- June 22, 2014
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Run Training: TriLaVie Team Training focusing on good form for strong running. Includes strength, stretch and self-care techniques. Track work for skills and long run to meet training goal needs.
- Warm-up Run with Running Drills and Cadence work
- Long run on the creek trail (paved trail)
- Strength and Stretch exercises for better running
- Self-Care techniques to promote recovery and health
- Fueling and Nutrition Review for all athletes
- Running gear including shoes, socks, hat and sunglasses if you wish
- Water/fuel to drink
- Watch or time-piece to log speeds
- Mat and Towel for stretch, strength and self-care
Venue: Woodbridge High School
2 Meadowbrook, Irvine, California, 92604
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.