TriLaVie Team Training – Mock Triathlon
August 17, 2014
7:00 am - 10:00 am
TriLaVie Team Training - Mock Triathlon: Swim-Bike-Run and transition your way to a strong race preparation day!
TriLaVie Team Training includes an OPTION to do all sports. You may do the training that fits your plan and/or meets your timeline. Please bring all your gear to set up for a swift transition and a fun morning in the Back Bay!
- 7:00am Training Starts in the Parking Lot at the Hyatt Regency on Back Bay Drive and Jamboree
- Group Swim - 1/2 mile or 1 mile
- Bike and Run options: setting up racks for all your gear just like a race.
- Strength Marker Sets, Stretch and Breakfast
GAYLA from TriZone will be at our training to sell general triathlon gear, TriLaVie apparel and accessories, and take orders for the TriLaVie Moxie Cycling/Triathlon shirts ($99.00). If you want something special, contact Gayla directly to request it. 1-888-874-1060
DIRECTIONS: To the Hyatt if you are going to park for $4 inside the parking lot. Please try to bring exact change. It helps!
- ENTER THROUGH HOTEL MAIN GATE OFF JAMBOREE
- Go to the SELF PARKING Lot to the LEFT
- Take a ticket and put it on your dashboard
- Pay $4 to Lisa and get a GREEN ticket to exit later.
NOTE: There is free parking on Back Bay Drive, but it is limited. Be aware of limited times.
- All appropriate training gear including a wetsuit and a bin to put your wetsuit into after the swim. This will assist us in wetsuit management with a swift transition for the run.
- Wear your uniform or training shirt and tri shorts under your wetsuit. No changes of clothes. please.
- Bring dry clothes for after training.
- Breakfast Item: CHECK LINK to register
- Please try to bring 1 item each month. Help set up or clean up once every 2 months. Thank you!
Venue: Hyatt Regency – Back Bay