March 31, 2019
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Mock Triathlon: Swim-Bike-Run and transition your way to a strong race preparation day! Choose all 3 or your brick or your run! Prepare for your next race!
TriLaVie Team Training includes an OPTION to do all sports. You may do the training that fits your plan and/or meets your timeline. Please bring all your gear to set up for a swift transition and a fun morning in the Back Bay!
- 7:00 am Training Starts in the Parking Lot at the Hyatt Regency on Back Bay Drive and Jamboree
- 7:30 am Group Swim Starts at Newport Dunes
- Bike and Run options: setting up racks for all your gear just like a race.
- Strength Marker Sets, Stretch and Breakfast
DIRECTIONS: To the Hyatt if you are going to park for $4 inside the parking lot. Please try to bring exact change. It helps!
- ENTER THROUGH HOTEL MAIN GATE OFF JAMBOREE
- Go to the SELF PARKING Lot to the LEFT
- Take a ticket and put it on your dashboard
- Pay $4 to Lisa and get a GREEN ticket to exit later.
NOTE: There is free parking on Back Bay Drive, but it is limited. Be aware of limited times.
- All appropriate training gear including a wetsuit and a bin to put your wetsuit into after the swim. This will assist us in wetsuit management with a swift transition for the run.
- Wear your uniform or training shirt and tri shorts under your wetsuit. No changes of clothes. please.
- Bring dry clothes for after training.
Please bring a breakfast items once each 8 weeks. Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
Venue: Hyatt Regency – Back Bay