TriLaVie Team Training – Mock Triathlon
June 15, 2014
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Mock Triathlon Time: Swim-Bike-Run and transition your way to a strong race preparation day! Father's Day training is also Guest Day! Friends & Family welcome to join in the fun and pick their passion. Recreational athletes and beach-sitters are encouraged as well. They can watch your triathlon madness.
TriLaVie Team Training includes an OPTION to do all sports. You may do the training that fits your plan and/or meets your timeline for this special Father's Day training. Please bring all your gear to set up for a swift transition and a fun morning in the Back Bay!
- 7:00am Training Starts in the Parking Lot at the Hyatt Regency on Back Bay Drive and Jamboree
- Group Swim and a Swim Clinic offered. Choose one based on your needs
- Bike and Run options: setting up racks for all your gear just like a race.
- Strength Marker Sets, Stretch and Breakfast
- Father's Day = Guest Day. They can just come and enjoy the venue or train with you.
DIRECTIONS: To the Hyatt if you are going to park for $4 inside the parking lot. Please try to bring exact change. It helps!
- ENTER THROUGH HOTEL MAIN GATE OFF JAMBOREE
- Go to the SELF PARKING Lot to the LEFT
- Take a ticket and put it on your dashboard
- Pay $4 to Lisa and get a GREEN ticket to exit later.
NOTE: There is free parking on Back Bay Drive, but it is limited. Be aware of limited times.
- All appropriate training gear including a wetsuit and a bin to put your wetsuit into after the swim. This will assist us in wetsuit management with a swift transition for the run.
- Wear your uniform or training shirt and tri shorts under your wetsuit. No changes of clothes. please.
- Bring dry clothes for after training.
- Breakfast Item: CHECK LINK to register
- Please try to bring 1 item each month. Help set up or clean up once every 2 months. Thank you!
Venue: Hyatt Regency – Back Bay