- February 3, 2019
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Training Kick-Off and Triathlon Talk: Come to our first official training for the year and bring a friend! It's a perfect introduction for women to triathlon. All levels. All abilities. All fun and games! This is the year, now is YOUR TIME!!
TriLaVie Triathlon Training Begins Now!
Join us Sunday, February 3rd for the Triathlon Training Kick-Off!
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Thinking about triathlon and TriLaVie? Come enjoy the morning with us.
- Meet and Greet team, coaches and partners
- Train: Run or Walk, Strength, Stretch
- Triathlon 101: What do I need to know to do a triathlon?
- Equipment Overview: What do I need for triathlon?
- Breakfast, Social, Sharing
- Free and Open to All Women, bring friends!
Norma P. Murry has a beautiful trail that is virtually flat with some very gentle, short rolling hills. It includes a paved trail and a packed earth trail. Easy on the body, perfect for our first training and for women of all fitness levels. Walk or run. Coaches will guide your distance or time based on your level.
- Comfortable clothing for running or walking
- Mat or Towel for stretch and strength
- Wear layers as it will be cold earlier, but get warmer
- Bring warm clothes for the Triathlon 101 Talk after training
- A great sense of adventure and openness to meet new women!
For all our program updates, please join our mailing list. We'd love to have you join us!
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
The Norman P. Murray Community and Senior Center is adjacent to the Oso Trail. This stunning (and largely shaded…) trail is composed of pavement, dirt and mulch and winds through gardens along the creek. There is a central 1.3 mile loop and feeder trails for a longer run. Please use the bathrooms at the Community Center prior to running at the trail. Note: The Community and Senior Center shares an entrance with the middle school. Come past the school to the end of Veteran’s Way and park to the left if there is room.