- June 29, 2014
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Cycling and/or Run. Training distances according to race-goal plans and experience. Athletes choose from a ride + run or just a long run.
- 7:00am RTR (ready to ride or run, please!)
- Cycling Choices: Bike Path, Portola or Santiago Canyon
- Long Run Option for Barb's (or anyone!) to Peter's Canyon and back
- NOTE: Transition is at your car as Martha will be at SDIT.
- Bike, helmet and all cycling gear
- Fuel/Water for 2 hours of training: bike + run
- Running gear
- Towel or Mat for stretching
- Breakfast Item (once a month)
- Harvard Community Park has 2 entrances. Use the one at Poplar Street intersection.
- Meet in the parking lot near the skateboard park (Field #6)
Venue: Harvard Athletic Park
14701 Harvard Ave, Irvine, California, 92614
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.