August 2, 2015
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Team Adventure Run to ignite FUN in the RUN! Trails, paths, creeks and circuit training to build strength.
- 7:00 am Start
- Hilly run with some packed earth and soft terrain
- 8:30am Stretch, self care and cool-down
- 9:00am Breakfast and RACE REPORTS!
This run will accommodate all speeds of runners and will include hills, stairs, circuit training for full-body fitness. Walkers can enjoy a beautiful experience at the Oso Trail utilizing the trails and paved paths.
- Running gear including water bottles (20-40 ounces)
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses are all good
- Breakfast item (1 item each month/member)
- Mat and/or Towel for the strength and stretch
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
The Norman P. Murray Community and Senior Center is adjacent to the Oso Trail. This stunning (and largely shaded…) trail is composed of pavement, dirt and mulch and winds through gardens along the creek. There is a central 1.3 mile loop and feeder trails for a longer run. Please use the bathrooms at the Community Center prior to running at the trail. Note: The Community and Senior Center shares an entrance with the middle school. Come past the school to the end of Veteran’s Way and park to the left if there is room.