June 4, 2017
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Run at Crystal Cove State Beach: This is one of Orange County's most spectacular beaches! Run along the paved path, past the Beach Comber restaurant and the Cottages. Optional sand running, some cliffs. Guarantee of amazing views and ocean breezes!
Crystal Cove State Beach, Meet at Cameo Shores Road to start the run. Please check the directions and do not go into the park. Run start is in local neighborhood.
- 7:00am Meet at Cameo Shores Road to park and get run instructions.
- Run your goal distance, out-and-back (and maybe back again!!)
- Cameo Shores to Reef Point and back (via Shake Shack or Beach Comber)
- Sand running optional! (You may stay on the paved path)
- Enjoy the view and run strong!
- Running Gear with water, fuel, electrolytes
- Please carry your cell phone with you.
- There are plenty of bathrooms and water refill stations along the way.
- Mat/Towel for stretching afterwards. Tennis ball, massage sticks, rollers!
Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
This is a local street we use to park in order to run into Crystal Cove without having to pay the fees to the beach. The bathroom is about 1/2 mile into the run using the park facilities.