- February 27, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Run at Lake Mission Viejo: This is a great venue and a fun training run for all athletes. We will be running around Lake Mission Viejo with specific run techniques.
- 6:30 pm - Meet on the corner of Olympiad and the entrance to the lake and get run instructions. (Park on Olympiad, along the top of the lake area)
- Run your goal distance around once or maybe even twice! 🙂
- Enjoy the view and sunset and run strong!
- Running Gear with water, fuel, electrolytes
- Please carry your cell phone with you.
Venue: Lake Mission Viejo
Lake Mission Viejo (LMVA) is a private, member-only facility and Orange County’s only fresh-water swimming lake. Athletes must be on the guest list and pay $2 in order to gain entry. TriLaVie & Swim Velocity host special swims and events here for registered participants only. The lake features a swim area, beach, boats and picnic areas. NO GLASS ALLOWED. Please follow all instructions of Lake Staff and Lifeguards. Thank you.