TriLaVie Team Bike Ride + Run 7:00am – Newport Beach
February 25, 2018
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Triathlon Cycling + Run = Brick: Training for Team Triathlon Members including specific cycling practice with a transition run for race preparation.
Bike Ride + Transition Run at Back Bay (Newport Dunes). Parking is on Back Bay Drive for free this training.
- 6:45 am Sign-In and Set-Up
- 7:00 am RTR for Announcements and Route Review
- Bike along Back Bay trail (paved path).
- Cycling distances indicated on training plan or by time.
- Swift transition to your run - distance on training plan.
- Your car is your transition area. Prepare accordingly, please
- Breakfast with the team.
- Bring gear for cycle, run and post-run change of clothes.
- Water and Fuel.
- Mat or Towel for post-training strength and stretch.
Park on Back Bay Drive outside Newport Dunes on the street. It is free, but watch for some limited parking areas indicated by signage.
Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
Venue: Newport Dunes - Back Bay
Newport Dunes is a recreational area in the Back Bay of Newport Beach. The swimming area is a bay and there is direct access to the Upper Newport Bay cycling and running route – a paved road with low-car traffic. You can park on the street for free in designated areas. No need to pay to enter the Newport Dunes Complex.