July 24, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Triathlon Cycling : Training for Team Triathlon Members including specific cycling practice .
Bike Ride at Back Bay (Newport Dunes). Parking is on Back Bay Drive for free this training.
- 5::50 pm Sign-In and Set-Up
- 6:00 pm RTR for Announcements and Route Review
- Bike along Back Bay trail (paved path).
- Cycling distances and instructions indicated on training plan or by time. (Option to run after)
- Bring gear for cycling ( optional run gear).
- Water and Fuel.
- Mat or Towel for post-training strength and stretch.
Park on Back Bay Drive outside Newport Dunes on the street. It is free, but watch for some limited parking areas indicated by signage.
Venue: Newport Dunes - Back Bay
Newport Dunes is a recreational area in the Back Bay of Newport Beach. The swimming area is a bay and there is direct access to the Upper Newport Bay cycling and running route – a paved road with low-car traffic. You can park on the street for free in designated areas. No need to pay to enter the Newport Dunes Complex.