January 16, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
TriLaVie Information Session: What does it take to do a triathlon and what's TriLaVie all about? Find out when you meet the coaches, team members and get an overview of the programs offered for women.
TriLaVie Triathlon Training for Women is for all levels and helps you learn the foundations of swim, bike, run and triathlon race preparation.
Come join us to play with a purpose!
TriLaVie is appropriate for all levels of women and especially designed for the beginner triathlete.
TriLaVie also offers training for the competitive athlete at the intermediate and advanced level.
TriLaVie training is enhanced by our triathlon support team and a variety of professionals who provide guidance on nutrition, fueling, massage, stretch, strength and self care.
INFORMATION SESSION AGENDA:
- Welcome and Introductions: Why TriLaVie?!?
- Overview from coach and members.
- New training programs for 2019.
- Training Requirements: time, fitness, equipment, cost.
- Locations: many choices throughout Orange County
- Race Choice Review: which triathlon should I choose?
- Open Question and Answer until you have the information you need!
10% discount offered to all attendees from Road Runner Sports (20% for VIP members) and raffle prizes!
View our events calendar for information on all our programs.
Road Runner Sports is the preferred provider of running shoes and gear and offer TriLaVie members 10% off in addition to the 10% VIP discount. Located at the intersection of the 55 Freeway and 19th street, it shares a parking lot with 24 Hour Fitness.