TriLaVie Guest Day: Beach Adventure Run
July 6, 2014
9:00 am - 11:30 am
Guest Day: Join our TriLaVie Training to meet the team, coaches and have some fun at the beach!
Beach Adventure Run at Corona del Mar
- Group run to enjoy the magnificent natural beauty of the beach
- Strength and Stretch included
- Breakfast on the Beach
- Race Stories from San Diego International Triathlon
- Guest Day! Stay and enjoy the venue with your family and friends!
- Run Gear, including shoes that are ok to get sandy, sunglasses, water to drink and carry.
- Lawn chair for your comfort during the breakfast and race stories (or to stay and enjoy the beach!)
- Dry clothes and extra towel with shower supplies (optional!)
Join us for breakfast. TriLaVie Team members bring the food and you enjoy the morning.
Venue: Corona del Mar State Beach
3100 Ocean Blvd, Newport Beach, California, 92625
This beach is better known as “Big Corona” is the most popular triathlete swimming beach in OC. Parking is $15 in the lot, or you can park on Ocean Blvd near Heliotrope street and walk down the steps to the beach. Meet on the grassy area next to the parking lot closest to the jetty at Lifeguard Tower #3. The jetty provides a border to the right of the beach.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.