- December 3, 2017
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Cycle + Run (optional): Training or Pure Enjoyment for Team members to do a cycle+run (optional) in at a beautiful venue! Jim Manton will be sharing more Word of Wisdom...
Come Join us again for a great route (originally designed by our fellow teammate Kristi Kuhlmann). We liked it so much we decided to ride it again. It is a beautiful and challenging ride through Shady Canyon and Turtle Rock! Jim Manton will be sharing with us Part III of Tips and Techniques for Cycling... Helmets, Wheels and Tires and this week????
- 7:15 am Sign-In and Set-Up
- 7:30 am RTR for Announcements from Jim Manton and Route Review
- Ride 15-30 miles with a 1-5 mile trail or pavement run!
- Stretch and strength
- Breakfast with team
- Bike and Running gear- Be sure to bring lots of FLUIDS for the training to stay hydrated.
- Mat and towel for stretch and strength
- Breakfast item
Please bring a breakfast item. Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
Venue: Quail Hill Trailhead
Venue Website: https://trilavie.com/Address:
34 Shady Canyon, Irvine, California, 92603, United States