October 11, 2014
6:30 am - 4:00 pm
TriLaVie Team Century Ride. Choose your distance up to 100 miles on a bike! Team TriLaVie is supporting the Ironman trainers and riding personal challenges.
Ride, Volunteer, Donate to the Aid Station or do it all!
GUEST DAY: If you have a friend or family member who is an experienced, safe rider bring them along. Anyone can volunteer or cheer, of course. Youth under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
Feel free to combine your own riding with volunteering.
Check out the SIGN UP GENIUS PAGE for the volunteer and donation options.
- Collecting items requested by team members at training on Wednesday or you can make arrangements to drop them off with Martha, Mari or Lisa.
- Check out the Sign-Up Genius website to choose an item.
- Work the Aid Station from 6:30am - 4pm
- 2-hour shifts (choose one or more....!)
- Check out the Sign-Up Genius website to choose a shift.
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
This is actually a parking lot for the Motel 6, Denny’s and Carl’s Jr. From the lot, proceed to the SART trail under Chapman Avenue.