- April 26, 2015
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Triathlon Team Training: Cycle + Run + Self Care + Breakfast: Cycle distances will vary by goal, fitness and speed in pace groups. Transition to run and get a great clinic from Kathy Flippin of Dynamic Touch Massage. As always, breakfast included in morning training!
Ready to Brick! TriLaVie Triathlon Training includes a bike ride + a run = a BRICK! If you are an experienced cyclist and can ride on the road with confidence, join us at 7am (READY TO RIDE AT 7am) to start your training. If you are new or desire more coaching, start at 7:30am with Coach Kristen of Pure Ride Cycles.
TriLaVie TEAM Triathlon Training Agenda:
- 7:00am RTR (ready to ride) on the road to Santiago Canyon 30 miles. Intensity dependent upon fitness and goals.
- 7:30am RTR (ready to ride) on the road to Portola including Orchard Hills for 1 hour of riding.
- Join Team TriLaVie Triathlon for transition clinic - go from bike to run!
- Enjoy breakfast with TriLaVie members, coaches and partners after the clinic.
- Massage Therapists from Dynamic Touch will conduct a self care and stretch clinic to address recovery techniques with exercises and massage to stay strong!
- All Cycling gear with tires PUMPED, please! Your bike is in good working order, right? Helmet, fuel/water, gloves, sunglasses, SHOES!
- Running Gear, including water bottle, hat, SHOES!
- Hand Towel to use as a transition mat. Hand Towel. (not a beach towel).
- BIG mat or towel to use at the Self-Care Clinic with Kathy.
- Clean, warm clothes for after training. Sometimes it's cold or you want to change.
- Breakfast Item (sign-up sheet coming during the week). We ask that each TrilaVie member bring 1 breakfast item each 8 weeks for our Pot Luck. Simple!
Don't have a bike? Pure Ride Cycles will rent one to you. Low risk, high fun!
Bike rentals are available for 1 day - 8 weeks. Ask Kristen for this option.
Join Cycling Coach Kristen Lawrence of Pure Ride Cycles (formerly Two Wheels One Planet) to get the best training and service EVAH!
Venue: Harvard Athletic Park