- October 14, 2018
7:00 am - 10:30 am
Triathlon Team Training: Cycle + Breakfast w/ Optional Run: Cycle distances will vary by goal, fitness and speed in pace groups and transition to run. As always, breakfast included in morning training!
TriLaVie TEAM Triathlon Training Agenda:
- 7:00am RTR (ready to ride) on the road to Portola for 1 hour of riding. Intensity dependent upon fitness and goals.
- Join Team TriLaVie Triathlon for transition clinic - go from bike to run!
- Enjoy breakfast with TriLaVie members and coaches.
- All Cycling gear with tires PUMPED, please! Your bike is in good working order, right? Helmet, fuel/water, gloves, sunglasses, SHOES!
- Running Gear, including water bottle, hat, SHOES!
- Hand Towel to use as a transition mat. Hand Towel. (not a beach towel).
- BIG mat or towel to use for stretch and cool down.
- Clean, warm clothes for after training. Sometimes it's cold or you want to change.
- Breakfast Item (sign-up sheet coming during the week). We ask that each TrilaVie member bring 1 breakfast item. Simple!
Venue: Harvard Athletic Park
14701 Harvard Ave, Irvine, California, 92614