February 23, 2016
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
TriLaVie Tri Express 10-Week Training Information Session: The Tri Express Triathlon is the perfect mini-race for the first timer. Learn more about the race and training as well as basic equipment. You can do this!
TriLaVie Triathlon Training for Women is for all levels and helps you learn the foundations of swim, bike, run and triathlon race preparation.
Come join us to play with a purpose!
TriLaVie is appropriate for all levels of healthy women and especially designed for the beginner triathlete.
The TriLaVie 10-Week Tri Express Triathlon Training Program trains for the a mini-triathlon that is perfect for the first-time triathlete.
INFORMATION SESSION AGENDA:
- Why the Tri Express triathlon?!?
- TriLaVie Overview from coach and members.
- Training Requirements: time, fitness, equipment, cost
- Open Question and Answer until you have the information you need!
For more details about the Tri Express training program, Click here
Contact TriLaVie Founder and Head Coach Martha 949-374-2096
View our events calendar for information on all our programs.
About Martha Szufnarowski
TriLaVie & Swim Velocity Founder and Head Coach
I fell in love with triathlon in 2001 when I moved to California from the northeast. The variety of swim-bike-run training works into a healthy lifestyle and I choose a few races each year to stay motivated and feel young. Though I was inspired by watching the Hawaii Ironman growing up, I never imagined I’d be a triathlete, let alone an Ironman myself! Triathlon enriches my life so much, I want to find ways to share that well-being with others. As a life-long educator, the transition to coaching feels natural for me. I am passionate about sharing the challenge of triathlon with women of all athletic abilities. My favorite part of coaching is witnessing the overwhelming joy felt by a new triathlete crossing the finish line for the first time. There is nothing like it. Contact Martha
Coaching specialties include:
Triathlon racing, indoor cycling w/power meters, beginning and advanced swim technique for triathlon, open water swimming for beginners, natural running, Galloway Method running, resistance training, yoga, and group fitness instruction.
- USA Triathlon (USAT) Certified Triathlon Coach – Level I
- US Masters Swimming Certified Coach – Level II
- American Swimming Coaches Association Certified Coach – Level II
- Lemond Academy Certified Cycling Coach
- Stages Indoor Cycling with Power Certified Coach
- American Red Cross Certified Lifeguard
- AFFA Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR, AED and First Aid Certified
Venue: Pure Ride Cycles
This all-service bike shop is owned by TriLaVie Cycle Coach Kristen Lawrence. Conveniently located at the intersection of El Toro and Muirlands, please mention you train with us for a 10% discount.