- November 5, 2016
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Explore Local Trails!: Group runs and walks weekly including trails throughout OC and extended distances for half and marathon trainers. Walkers welcome, women and men! This is our Kick-Off Day and all are welcome!
TRAIL RUNNING & WALKING PROGRAM
This Saturday is our Kick-Off and Guest Day! Come try us out to see if it's for you. We think you'll have a blast!
RSVP Below & Bring Friends!
Enrich your soul, mix up your running mentally and physically, get stronger, meet new people, expand your horizons!
Saturday is our Kick-Off and 1st Trail. Everyone is invited for this 1.5 hour walk or run on the Aliso Creek Trail. It's a dirt trail that is mostly flat with some gentle, rolling hills. Great for all fitness levels.
- 7:00 - 7:30am Meet and Greet and Raffles!
- Win Prizes such as running swag and Trail Race Entries
- 7:30 am Trail Run and Walk Begins!
- 1.5 hour walk or run
- 45 minutes out and then turn around
- Total of 7 miles if you are a speedy-Gonzales!
- Option to run extra around the Park.
- 9:00 am Stretch and Cool Down in the Park
- 9:30am Back to Endurance House OC for shopping and social!
Need more information about the trail run? Check it out!
Venue: Orange Theory
Venue Phone: 949-614-9711
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
Triathlon and endurance sports store opened in 2015 in the Whole Foods plaza on the corner of La Paz and Aliso Creek. Excellent location to run or cycle into Laguna Niguel Regional Park and Aliso and Wood Canyons. Shower available at the store!