- November 18, 2017
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Explore Local Trails!: Group runs and walks weekly including trails throughout OC and extended distances for half and marathon trainers. Walkers welcome, women and men! This is our Kick-Off Day and all are welcome!
TRAIL RUNNING & WALKING PROGRAM
This Saturday is our Kick-Off and Guest Day! Come try us out to see if it's for you. We think you'll have a blast!
RSVP Below & Bring Friends!
Enrich your soul, mix up your running mentally and physically, get stronger, meet new people, expand your horizons!
Saturday is our Kick-Off and 1st Trail. Everyone is invited for this 1.5 hour walk or run on the Arroyo Trail. It's a dirt trail that is mostly flat with some gentle, rolling hills. Great for all fitness levels.
- 7:00 - 7:30am Meet and Greet
- 7:30 am Trail Run and Walk Begins!
- 1.5 hour walk or run
- 45 minutes out and then turn around
- Total of 7 miles if you are a speedy-Gonzales!
- Option to run extra around the Park.
- 9:00 am Stretch and Cool Down in the Park
- 9:30am All Done and FEELING GOOD!!
Need more information about the trail run? Check it out!
Venue: Cox Sports Park
Venue Website: https://trilavie.com/Address: