- December 31, 2016
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Explore a Local Trail: Group run & walk on a moderate trail. Walkers welcome, women and men! This is New Year's Eve Guest Day and all are welcome!
TRAIL RUNNING & WALKING PROGRAM
This Saturday is our Guest Day! Come try us out to see if it's for you. We think you'll have a blast!
RSVP Below & Bring Friends!
Enrich your soul, mix up your running mentally and physically, get stronger, meet new people, expand your horizons!
Saturday is our New Year's Eve GUEST DAY. Everyone is invited for this 1.5 hour walk or run on the Aliso Creek Trail. It's a dirt trail that is mostly flat with some gentle, rolling hills. Great for all fitness levels.
- 7:00 - 7:30am Meet and Greet and Raffles!
- Win Prizes such as running swag and Trail Race Entries
- 7:30 am Trail Run and Walk Begins!
- 1.5 hour walk or run
- 45 minutes out and then turn around
- Total of 7 miles if you are a speedy-Gonzales!
- Option to run extra around the Park.
- 9:30am Back to Endurance House OC for shopping and social!
Need more information about the trail run program? Check it out!
Venue: Orange Theory
Venue Phone: 949-614-9711
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
Triathlon and endurance sports store opened in 2015 in the Whole Foods plaza on the corner of La Paz and Aliso Creek. Excellent location to run or cycle into Laguna Niguel Regional Park and Aliso and Wood Canyons. Shower available at the store!