October 29, 2016
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Trail Run! Enjoy off-road, nature experience with a few hills to catch the best views of Orange County. Guest Day and dog friendly!
GUEST and DOG DAY!
Bring friends, family and your dogs! Peter's Canyon is a superb walking and running location we welcome you to share!
- 1.5 hour run/walk through the canyon
- Hilly run with some packed earth and soft terrain
- Stretch, self care and cool-down
- NO BREAKFAST today! Bring recovery food, please!
This run is an out-and-back with a loop. If you need to leave early, you can turn around as necessary. It will be a team-run based on time, not distance. The route will accommodate experienced, fast runners as well as newer walk-runners. Don’t be too intimidated with the 1.5 hour limit. There will be stops along the way to enjoy the view.
- Running gear including water bottles (20-40 ounces)
- Trail shoes are optional, but they will get a bit dirty
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses are all good
- Mat and/or Towel for the strength and stretch
*Helpers: If you have a family member or friend who can come and be on a mountain bike, that would be outstanding. I need a helper to lead and sweep as we use different trails from 7:00am – 8:30am. Let me know via e-mail please: Martha@TriLaVie.com
Venue: Cedar Grove Park
Cedar Grove Park is located at the bottom entrance to Peter’s Canyon. There is a big grassy area, picnic tables and bathrooms. We use this location to run because it has a flat mile-run to warm-up before the canyon and it is free to park. Cedar Grove Park is also the site of the Summer Trail Race Series on Thursday nights hosted by Renegade Racing.