- April 3, 2016
7:30 am - 10:00 am
Run and Run/Walk the trail at Peter's Canyon. Utilize the main trail and the side trails for this group experience. We will stay together in general, but some will run longer to accommodate all training goals, speeds and fitness levels. This is a hilly, beautiful gem of a trail in OC!
TriLaVie Team Group Run! We stay in groupings and get to enjoy the team, scenery and an optimal fitness challenge!
7:30 am training start time all athletes this week. Please arrive early to sign-in, get raffles prizes and get started!
- 7 - 7:30am Sign-In, Meet and Greet
- 7:35am Sharp, please! Run Begins
- Group Run is about 1 hour 15 minutes
- Longer distances can be added before or after the group run
- 9:00am Stretch, strength and self-care begins
- 9:30am Breakfast Starts
- More Raffles!!! Arrive early to get your tickets!
- Running shoes and gear; hat, glasses, sunscreen!
- Water/Fuel on a belt or hand-held device, at least 20 ounces
- Mat/Towel for stretch
- Tennis ball - if you have one, for self care. Martha has some to give-away too!
Please check the link for breakfast items needed. Take your turn once every 8 weeks. Book mark this link for convenience.
Breakfast Sign-Up Genius Link:
Training begins at Cedar Grove Park for the run into Peter's Canyon. Over flow parking is at the school on Pioneer, about 1/4 mile away.
Venue: Cedar Grove Park
Cedar Grove Park is located at the bottom entrance to Peter’s Canyon. There is a big grassy area, picnic tables and bathrooms. We use this location to run because it has a flat mile-run to warm-up before the canyon and it is free to park. Cedar Grove Park is also the site of the Summer Trail Race Series on Thursday nights hosted by Renegade Racing.