September 24, 2014
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Trail Run: Having some fun and getting strong on a local trail run. Includes hills and steps!
Another FUN training on the local trails and cliffs of Orange County! Mix up your training and take in the sights too.
- Warm-up walk or run
- Hills, steps, cliffs etc.
- Run Set, depending upon training goals
- Strength and Stretch exercises for better running
- Self-Care techniques to promote recovery and health
- Running gear including shoes, socks, hat and sunglasses if you wish
- Water/fuel to drink
- Watch or time-piece to log speeds
- Mat and Towel for stretch, strength and self-care
- Tennis Ball if you have one, I have some to borrow
Contact TriLaVie Founder and Head Coach Martha 949-374-2096
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
The Norman P. Murray Community and Senior Center is adjacent to the Oso Trail. This stunning (and largely shaded…) trail is composed of pavement, dirt and mulch and winds through gardens along the creek. There is a central 1.3 mile loop and feeder trails for a longer run. Please use the bathrooms at the Community Center prior to running at the trail. Note: The Community and Senior Center shares an entrance with the middle school. Come past the school to the end of Veteran’s Way and park to the left if there is room.