August 23, 2017
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Track Training: TriLaVie Team Training focusing on intervals and good form for fast running. Includes strength, stretch and self-care techniques.
Another FUN training on the track to discover new speed! Intervals include easy paces, moderate paces and fast paces. Learn to use the track and speed sets to improve running speed safely!
- Warm-up walk or run
- Running Drills
- Strength and Stretch exercises for better running
- Self-Care techniques to promote recovery and health
- Running gear including shoes, socks, hat and sunglasses if you wish
- Water/fuel to drink with recovery food
- Watch or time-piece to log speeds
- Mat and Towel for stretch, strength and self-care
- Tennis Ball if you have one, I have some to borrow
NOTE: A little adventure...Because this facility is a private school, please do not wear "TriLaVie" apparel. When you go through the guard gate, just let them know you are "meeting friends to workout".
Contact Lisa Nickell 949-614-9711
Venue: Soka University
All guests must sign-in at the gated entrance and provide their name. The guard will direct you the location and/or follow the TriLaVie signs.