Track Training 6:00pm – 7:30pm – Irvine
June 9, 2016
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Track Training: TriLaVie Team Training focusing on intervals and good form for fast running. Includes strength, stretch and self-care techniques.
Track Training for Team TriLaVie
Another FUN training on the track to discover our inner run warriors! Intervals include easy paces, moderate paces and fast paces. Learn to use the track and speed sets to improve running speed safely!
- Warm-up walk or run
- Running Drills
- Strength and Stretch exercises for better running
- Self-Care techniques to promote recovery and health
- Running gear including shoes, socks, hat and sunglasses if you wish
- Water/fuel to drink with recovery food
- Watch or time-piece to log speeds
- Mat and Towel for stretch, strength and self-care
- Tennis Ball if you have one, I have some to borrow
Contact TriLaVie Founder and Head Coach Martha 949-374-2096
Venue: Sierra Vista Middle School
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
2 Liberty, Irvine, 92620, United States
Sierra Vista Middle School is centrally located in Irvine between Culver and Irvine Blvd.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.