August 13, 2014
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Track Training: TriLaVie Team Training focusing on intervals and good form for fast running. Includes strength, stretch and self-care techniques.
Another FUN training on the track. We will explore cadence. You are welcome to bring your ipod/smart phone with music. If you prepare tracks with RPMs of 85-100 that would be awesome. Using our tempo trainers and MetroTimers will help you run at a designated cadence.
- Warm-up walk or run
- Running Drills, Form, Cadence
- Strength and Stretch exercises for better running
- Self-Care techniques to promote recovery and health
- Run Set #2 as applicable for your training plan
- Running gear including shoes, socks, hat and sunglasses if you wish
- Water/fuel to drink
- Watch or time-piece to log speeds
- Mat and Towel for stretch, strength and self-care
- Tennis Ball if you have one, I have some to borrow
Contact TriLaVie Founder and Head Coach Martha 949-374-2096
Venue: Grijalva Park Sports Center
Venue Phone: 949-614-9711
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
Sports Center at Grijalva Park is a wonderful park with a 1/2 mile looped “track” for running and walking. Playground, ball fields and bathrooms available.