- October 26, 2014
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Team Training: Trail Run + TLV Coach Cherie Gruenfeld: Triathlon training out on the trails and a visit by Cherie to share her experience racing her 20th Ironman World Championship in Hawaii!
Trail Run + TLV IM Coach Cherie Gruenfeld
GUEST DAY!: This run is appropriate for all levels including walkers. You are welcome to bring a guest if you stay with them or they are independent enough to do an out-and-back on a moderately hilly trail at the top of the canyon. Youth under age 18 must stay with you.
- Trail run 5-7 miles depending upon fitness and goals
- Choice of 7 mile challenging loop or out and back moderate
- Out and Back has ocean view and canyon view!
- Loop is very hilly and includes the infamous "poles!"
- Strength and Stretch included
- Breakfast at the Park
- Cherie Gruenfeld will share her story of IM World Championship
- Guest Day! Stay and enjoy the venue with your family and friends!
- Run Gear - trail shoes or regular running shoes
- Lawn chair for your comfort during the lecture (or to stay and enjoy the park!)
- Water and fuel for training goals
- Towel/Mat for stretch
- Breakfast Item
Venue: Coastal Peak Park
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
This stunning park overlooks El Moro Canyon and has trails along the ridge with views to the Pacific and Catalina Island. Trails are easy-to-difficult to navigate. Playground, bathrooms, picnic areas and open grassy area.