October 22, 2014
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Team Training: Lake Swim, Eat, Race Stories. Mixing up the options to have a fun gathering.
Let's do something a bit different this week! Most of us are done racing - OR - tapering - OR can just kick-it at a beautiful location we seldom take the time to enjoy!
Check out these options for training or just hanging out on Wednesday!
- Trainings offered twice at 10am-12pm or 4:30pm-7:30pm
- Options to just come and enjoy time with your team and relax.
- Come swim - or NOT! Come run - or NOT!
- Share your race stories!
- Lunch or Dinner with the team
- Martha will bring turkey sandwich wraps and fruit. Bring drinks or other food if you like.
- Stand-up Paddle boarding, kayaking or peddle boating
- 10am and 4:30pm
- LAST RENTAL GOES OUT AT 5pm. (must finish by 6pm)
- $5-12 depending upon the water craft you rent (+ cash deposit = to rental you'll get back)
- Whatever you need! Or NOTHING!
- Evening training: dress warmly if you are staying after dark.
- Some dinner if you don't want turkey wraps and fruit.
This training requires a $2 fee per person payable at the gate. Lake Mission Viejo is a private, member-only facility. Your enrollment in TriLaVie entitles you to be our guest. Please follow all the rules and use your best courtesy to all the staff and lifeguards. RSVP here gets you on the guest-list. Only those on the list may enter the Lake property.
There is a risk of Swimmer’s Itch at the lake. This condition causes red bumps (like mosquito bites) and can be mild to severe. To minimize your exposure, apply sunscreen liberally around face and neck especially. Shower off immediately after swimming and towel off with moderate rubbing. For more information about Swimmer’s Itch, see the Lake Mission Viejo Website.
REMINDER: $2.00 Cash Fee Payable at Door
Venue: Lake Mission Viejo
Lake Mission Viejo (LMVA) is a private, member-only facility and Orange County’s only fresh-water swimming lake. Athletes must be on the guest list and pay $2 in order to gain entry. TriLaVie & Swim Velocity host special swims and events here for registered participants only. The lake features a swim area, beach, boats and picnic areas. NO GLASS ALLOWED. Please follow all instructions of Lake Staff and Lifeguards. Thank you.