August 2, 2017
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Trail Run to enjoy off-road, nature experience with a few hills to catch some beautiful areas around Orange County.
Our amazing run Coach Linda Kessman will be taking us on a TriLaVie Team Trail Run on Serrano Creek Trail and will encompass the main route for some adventure!! Serrano is flat- low grade down, very runnable and good trail to challenge your pace. It will be low grade up coming back.
- 6:30 pm Running Skills Review + Strength Set
- 1.5 hour run/walk through the canyon
- A Trail with some packed earth and soft terrain
- Stretch, self care and cool-down
This run is an out-and-back. It will be a team-run based on time, not distance. The route will accommodate experienced, fast runners as well as newer walk-runners. Don’t be too intimidated with the 1.5 hour limit. There will be stops along the way to enjoy the view.
- Running gear including water bottles (20-40 ounces)
- Trail shoes are optional, but they will get a bit dirty
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses are all good
- Mat and/or Towel for the strength and stretch
Venue: Serrano Creek Trail
Venue Phone: 949-614-9711Address: