May 23, 2018
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Run Training: TriLaVie Team Training focusing on intervals and good form for fast running. Includes strength, stretch and self-care techniques.
- Warm-up walk or run
- Running Drills: Form, cadence
- Strength and Stretch exercises for better running
- Running gear including shoes, socks, hat and sunglasses if you wish
- Water/fuel to drink
- Watch or time-piece to log speeds
- Mat and Towel for stretch, strength and self-care
Contact Lisa at 949-614-9711 or Marta at 949-351-9101
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
The Norman P. Murray Community and Senior Center is adjacent to the Oso Trail. This stunning (and largely shaded…) trail is composed of pavement, dirt and mulch and winds through gardens along the creek. There is a central 1.3 mile loop and feeder trails for a longer run. Please use the bathrooms at the Community Center prior to running at the trail. Note: The Community and Senior Center shares an entrance with the middle school. Come past the school to the end of Veteran’s Way and park to the left if there is room.