- July 16, 2017
7:00 am - 10:00 am
TriLaVie Team Training Run at Peter's Canyon
TriLaVie Team Run is at Peter’s Canyon and will encompass the main route as well as some adventures around the reservoir for additional “views!”
- 1.5 hour run/walk through the canyon
- Hilly run with some packed earth and soft terrain
- Stretch, self care and cool-down
Please bring a breakfast item. Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
This run is an out-and-back with a loop. If you need to leave early, you can turn around as necessary. It will be a team-run based on time or distance. The route will accommodate experienced, fast runners as well as newer walk-runners.
- Running gear including water bottles (20-40 ounces)
- Trail shoes are optional, but they will get a bit dirty
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses are all good
- Mat and/or Towel for the strength and stretch
Venue: Cedar Grove Park
Cedar Grove Park is located at the bottom entrance to Peter’s Canyon. There is a big grassy area, picnic tables and bathrooms. We use this location to run because it has a flat mile-run to warm-up before the canyon and it is free to park. Cedar Grove Park is also the site of the Summer Trail Race Series on Thursday nights hosted by Renegade Racing.