Team Brick Training: Swim/Run for Team Members – Laguna Hills
February 17, 2019
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Triathlon Team Group Brick: Pool Swim/Run: Group Swim offers coaching on the foundations of freestyle swimming as they relate to triathlon preparation with intervals for speed and endurance. Then followed by a run on a partly dirt trail and paved path.
TriLaVie Triathlon Team Group Swim/Run
- All levels welcome!
- Some skills and drills, some interval swimming from 25 meters - 200 meters.
- Every speed and skill level welcome! Come enjoy a fun group swim with your team!
- Coach will modify the workout for your training goals. it will be FUN!
- Run - Distance depending on training goals for your plan. ( after the swim, you can change in locker room for your run)
- Bathing suit
- Buoy - if you have one
- Swim cap
- Water to drink pool-side
- Shower gear to use locker rooms
- Running shoes and gear
You are welcome to use the spa (jacuzzi) after your swim/run!
Venue: Nellie Gail Ranch Tennis and Swim Club
25211 Empty Saddle Drive, Laguna Hills, 92653-5827, United States
This is a private, membership facility. Please enter through the clubhouse and introduce yourself as a swim participant. Meet the coaches poolside. You are welcome to use the locker rooms with showers before and after your swim.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.