February 17, 2019
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Triathlon Team Group Brick: Pool Swim/Run: Group Swim offers coaching on the foundations of freestyle swimming as they relate to triathlon preparation with intervals for speed and endurance. Then followed by a run on a partly dirt trail and paved path.
TriLaVie Triathlon Team Group Swim/Run
- All levels welcome!
- Some skills and drills, some interval swimming from 25 meters - 200 meters.
- Every speed and skill level welcome! Come enjoy a fun group swim with your team!
- Coach will modify the workout for your training goals. it will be FUN!
- Run - Distance depending on training goals for your plan. ( after the swim, you can change in locker room for your run)
- Bathing suit
- Buoy - if you have one
- Swim cap
- Water to drink pool-side
- Shower gear to use locker rooms
- Running shoes and gear
You are welcome to use the spa (jacuzzi) after your swim/run!
This is a private, membership facility. Please enter through the clubhouse and introduce yourself as a swim participant. Meet the coaches poolside. You are welcome to use the locker rooms with showers before and after your swim.