November 12, 2017
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Boot Camp Workout : Burning calories while learning and doing proper exercises, drills and stretches to build strength and muscle tone! Marta Mulhall will be sharing some of her expertise in strength and stretch.
TRILAVIE BOOTY, GLUTS, ABS.... CLINIC
Yes, ladies come join us for an strength and cardio workout at the beautiful venue of Salt Creek Beach. There is no better way to workout and get fit!! Marta will leading us with proper exercises, drills and stretches to build strength and muscle tone!
- Running/Workout Gear – layers for cool
- Water/Fuel – for about 1 hour of training
- Mat/Towel – for strength and stretch
- We will meet in the parking lot at 7:15 am then make our way down to the grass hill. ( Note: there is metered parking that takes credit cards and cash)
- Announcement and Instructions will be given.
- Boot Camp will start at 7:30 - 8:30 am
- Stretching and cool down from 8:30-8:50 am
- 9:00 - 10:00 am - Team Breakfast - http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c084fafad2ba64-trilavie12
If you have any questions, contact Lisa@trilavie.com, 949-614-9711.
Venue: Salt Creek Beach
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
Parking consists of pay and display parking $1/hour year round. Or, an annual County beach parking decal
Salt Creek Beach Park is a popular surfing location. A small, offshore reef creates some of the best left swells along the entire coastline. Swimming, body surfing, sunbathing and tidepool exploration (all tidepool inhabitants are protected) are other beach activities.
Convenience structures include restroom facilities with outside showers and a paved parking area. A beach concession building, open in the spring and summer, offers quick food and beach supplies.