July 2, 2017
7:00 am - 10:00 am
TriLaVie Team and Guest Day Trail Run !!
Come join us on an amazing run this Sunday as Coach Linda takes us on a beautiful yet challenging run. No matter if you are recovering from a race this past weekend or training for a future race you can enjoy the scenery and get a great workout in!
- 7:00am Route Review
- 1.5 hour run/walk through the canyon
- Some hills and rollers with some packed earth and soft terrain
- Stretch, self care and cool-down
- 9:30am Breakfast and Race Recaps!!
NOTE: It will be a team-run based on time, not distance. The route will accommodate experienced, fast runners as well as newer walk-runners. Don’t be too intimidated with the 1.5 hour limit. There will be stops along the way to enjoy the view.
- Running gear including water bottles (20-40 ounces)
- Trail shoes are optional, but they will get a bit dirty
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses are all good
- Breakfast item (1 item each month/member)
- Mat and/or Towel for the strength and stretch
Breakfast Link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c084fafad2ba64-trilavie12
Venue: Borrego Park
Located near Foothill Ranch Library. We will walk down a path to Whiting Ranch.