- April 23, 2017
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Open Water Swim + Bike Clinic and Ride: Welcome the summer with an BAY swim paired with a bike to celebrate our amazing locations in SoCal!
TriLaVie Team Training includes a swim with a bike clinic. Please bring all your gear to set up for a swift transition AT YOUR CAR and a fun morning in the Back Bay!
Jim Manton of Eros Cycling will provide a bike clinic about gearing and handling. Ride the stunning course at Back Bay!
- 7:00am Training Starts at the shore of Newport Dunes.
- Swim Time Trial at Newport Dunes with a bike clinic through Back Bay
- Strength Marker Sets, Stretch and Breakfast
There is free parking on Back Bay Drive, but it is limited. Be aware of limited times. Park on the street and walk to the shore of Newport Dunes.
- All swim and run gear including a wetsuit and a bin to put your wetsuit into after the swim.
- All Bike gear including helmet!
- Wear your uniform or training shirt and tri shorts under your wetsuit. No changes of clothes. please.
- Bring dry clothes for after training.
Please bring a breakfast items once each 8 weeks. Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
Venue: Hyatt Regency – Back Bay