Stretchletics Class – 5:45pm – Lake Forest
September 13, 2016
5:45 pm - 7:00 pm
Stretchletics Class: Restorative class integrating stretch and yoga specifically designed for athletes by Erica Roselius of Driven Fitness. Special class spots for TriLaVie Triathlon Members.
NEW this season! Try something NEW!
Stretchletics is a class created by Driven Fitness Owner Erica Roselius to provide athlete-specific stretching to enhance performance and well-being.
ONLY 5 spots are offered for TriLaVie Members per class at no cost to you.
RULES FOR THIS CLASS:
- Please register for only 1 Stretchletics class in September.
- Follow the direct link to Erica’s website at TriLaVie Stretchletics Class to register (below).
- Register only if you are virtually sure you can make it.
- If you need to cancel, do it directly at Erica’s website and inform Martha so we can get it filled.
- If you are already a client of Erica’s, please do not utilize the TLV spots. Thanks!
TriLaVie members will take the class with others. Arrive early at the Sun and Sail Club in Lake Forest. You may use the locker rooms before and after your class. There are some nice running trails in the area if you want to pair your training.
REGISTER FOR STRETCHLETICS CLASS HERE
If the TriLaVie class is full, you may enroll directly with Erica for $20. Use the link above and register directly with her.
Venue: Lake Forest Sun and Sail Club
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress: