Strength Class – 5:45pm – Lake Forest
September 8, 2016
5:45 pm - 7:00 pm
Strength Class: Challenging class providing a full-body strength workout to enhance your triathlon training. Specifically designed for athletes by Erica Roselius of Driven Fitness. Special class spots for TriLaVie Triathlon Members.
NEW this season! Try something NEW!
Driven Fitness Strength classes are created by Driven Fitness Owner Erica Roselius to provide a full-body strength program to enhance your triathlon training.
Thursday night strength classes will be taught by Driven coach Mike Cipolla, Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
ONLY 5 spots are offered for TriLaVie Members per class at no cost to you.
RULES FOR THIS CLASS:
- Please register for only 1 Strength class in September.
- Follow the direct link to Erica’s website at TriLaVie Strength Class to register (below).
- Register only if you are virtually sure you can make it.
- If you need to cancel, do it directly at Erica’s website and inform Martha so we can get it filled.
- If you are already a client of Erica’s, please do not utilize the TLV spots. Thanks!
TriLaVie members will take the class with others. Arrive early at the Sun and Sail Club in Lake Forest. You may use the locker rooms before and after your class. There are some nice running trails in the area if you want to pair your training.
REGISTER FOR STRENGTH CLASS HERE
If the TriLaVie class is full, you may enroll directly with Erica for $20. Use the link above and register directly with her.
Venue: Lake Forest Sun and Sail Club
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress: