- June 26, 2016
6:00 am - 11:30 am
San Diego International and Sprint Triathlon and AquaBike (SDIT) in.... San Diego!
- San Diego International Triathlon: 1k swim + 30k Bike + 10k Run
- San Diego Sprint Triathlon: 1/2k swim + 20k Bike + 6k Run
- San Diego International Aquabike: 1k swim + 30k Bike + BEER!
RSVP Below if you are coming to race!
Spectating and Racing Guidelines:
- The race is unique in that is starts at Spanish Landing (near the airport) and ends at Seaport Village (near the Convention center). These locations are about 3 miles apart. While there are shuttle buses, it can be more convenient to drive.
- Spectators: Arrive EARLY for the parking that is closest to the start. Then... when your precious athlete is running, you can drive the car to Seaport Village to meet them at the finish. Try to find local parking, as the Seaport Village is expensive. (or buy something and get your ticket validated).
- Martha parks near the Starbucks' and local lot about 1/4 mile before the finish. She'll be on her bike and ride back toward the run start to meet up with athletes on the course.
- NOTE: athletes will need to head back to T1 anyway to pick up their bikes. In this way, the shuttle might be your best option.
- Please note under "distance goal" if you are doing sprint or international distance.
- Please ALSO NOTE if you are doing a HOTEL or DRIVING. Just for curiosity.
Martha has TriLaVie Friends and Family Supporter Shirts - free to your friends and family who are going to cheer for you and the team. Get yours SOON!
DISTANCE GOAL REMINDER:
- Sprint or International or Aquabike
- HOTEL (Saturday) or DRIVING (Sunday)