- June 25, 2017
6:00 am - 11:30 am
San Diego International and Sprint Triathlon + AquaBike Option (SDIT): Team race with something for everyone! Race or Cheer at an awesome venue in San Diego!
- San Diego International Triathlon: 1k swim + 30k Bike + 10k Run
- San Diego Sprint Triathlon: 1/2k swim + 20k Bike + 6k Run
- San Diego International Aquabike: 1k swim + 30k Bike + BEER!
RSVP Below if you are coming to race!
Spectating and Racing Guidelines:
- The race is unique in that is starts at Spanish Landing (near the airport) and ends at Seaport Village (near the Convention center). These locations are about 3 miles apart. While there are shuttle buses, it can be more convenient to drive.
- Spectators: Arrive EARLY for the parking that is closest to the start. Then... when your precious athlete is running, you can drive the car to Seaport Village to meet them at the finish. Try to find local parking, as the Seaport Village is expensive. (or buy something and get your ticket validated).
- NOTE: athletes will need to head back to T1 anyway to pick up their bikes. In this way, the shuttle might be your best option.
- Please note under "distance goal" if you are doing sprint or international distance.
- Please ALSO NOTE if you are doing a HOTEL or DRIVING. Just for curiosity.
DISTANCE GOAL REMINDER:
- Sprint or International or Aquabike
- HOTEL (Saturday) or DRIVING (Sunday)