Run, Walk or Stroll Trail Experience for TriLaVie Members and Guests
August 23, 2015
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Run or walk through the beautiful trails and paved surfaces to embrace the natural beauty of our area! TriLaVie Team Training, guests welcome. Email Martha@TriLaVie.com
- Meet at 7:00am for run instructions and pace/distance groupings.
- Options are to run the main trail to your run or time goal.
- 12-milers will extend the run out and back along the Aliso Creek Trail adjacent to the church.
- Mixed pavement and packed earth, no water stops for up-to 9 miles. Bring your own or modify the run if you need to refill at the ranger station or your car.
- Coach Linda is facilitating the training this week! (Martha is in DC bringing daughter to college... i know... never-ending journey, right???)
- Trail shoes if you have them, but it's okay without!
- Water and Fuel for your goal time and a refill option at your car for longer.
- Carry what you need, there are not water stations in the trail.
- Sunscreen, hat, glasses, etc.
You are welcome to bring a guest this week. It is a perfect location to walk, run or stroll for all levels.
NO TEAM BREAKFAST THIS WEEK. This location is not conducive to eating as a group, sorry!
OPTION: Crystal Cove Swim Clinic, see email for specific instructions. If this is your option, I still recommend that you do your full run on the training plan on Sunday from that location. The swim will only be 1/2 mile, more instruction than training, but still very valuable!
Under "Distance Goal" please put the miles or time you are going to run. Thank you!
Venue: Aliso and Wood Canyons
28373 Alicia Pkwy, Laguna Niguel, California, 92677
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.