July 12, 2015
7:00 am - 10:30 am
Run Training: TriLaVie Team Training focusing on longer distance endurance running with pacing. Includes strength, stretch and self-care techniques as well as a nutrition and fueling talk!
Please note the differing start times depending upon your distance goals, race goals and fitness. You are welcome to attend any pre-race talks.
Please plan time for our nutrition and fueling talk! This is an area you've all asked for guidance and we are bringing new perspectives to YOU!
There will be a TriLaVie Water Station on the course at the corner of Hick's Canyon and Mountains-to-Sea Trail. Long distance runners will pass it at least 2 times. Additional aid stations including water and bathrooms at Hicks Canyon Park and Harvard Park, about every 3 miles.
- 7:00 am Pre-Race Talk for Barb's 70.3
- 7:30 am Half Marathon Runners Begin (up to 3.5 hours)
- 7:30 am Pre-Race Talk for Sprinters/Olympians
- 8:00 am 4-8 mile Runners Begin (up to 1.5 hours)
- 9:00 - 10 am Strength & Stretch Offered
- 10:00 am Nutrition and Fueling Talk along with Breakfast
*You may choose your start/end times based on your needs and interests for this morning. Why do I do this to you? To accommodate as many needs as possible and get all your questions answered as we move into the summer phase (post July 4th!!) of triathlon training!
- Running gear including shoes, socks, hat and sunglasses if you wish
- Water/fuel to drink
- Watch or time-piece to track running time
- Mat and Towel for stretch, strength and self-care
- Tennis Ball if you have one, I have some to borrow
Please bring a breakfast item once each 8 weeks!
BREAKFAST LINK (bookmark this link for future reference)
Venue: Hick’s Canyon