- May 31, 2017
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Run Training: TriLaVie Team Training focusing on intervals and good form for fast running. Includes strength, stretch and self-care techniques.
Another FUN training in a unique location. So.... this location is technically a half mile loop, packed earth, that we will utilize for training. Interval work, easy running, group experience! It is a "loop" around a soccer field. Can be busy, but it is lighted and safe. Come on and give it a try!
- Warm-up walk or run
- Run intervals with walking breaks and recovery
- Strength and Stretch exercises for better running
- Self-Care techniques to promote recovery and health
- Run distances will be determined by your speed, fitness and training plan goals.
- Running gear and warm clothes for after training.
- Water/fuel to drink
- Watch or time-piece to log speeds
- Mat and Towel for stretch, strength and self-care
- Park and Meet at the far side of the "track & field" soccer fields where there are picnic tables and a parking lot. When you enter, follow the road to the right, take another right, see the parking area in front of you there. Look for TLV members!
- There is a bathroom here and the facilities are really nice.
Venue: Grijalva Park Sports Center
Venue Phone: 949-614-9711
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
Sports Center at Grijalva Park is a wonderful park with a 1/2 mile looped “track” for running and walking. Playground, ball fields and bathrooms available.