Run + Race Reports + Guest Day! 7:30am in Irvine
April 24, 2016
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Track Training Starts NOW!: Learn to love the track with our fun drills! Today's running and walking starts our track training and form work. Choose track, long run or both. Run or walk from 1-mile to 10 miles. Guests welcome!
TriLaVie Run and Walk and Guest Day!
Another FUN training on the track or the trail adjacent to Woodbridge High School. We'll all start together for a warm-up that includes some drills to improve form. After that, each athletes will choose their goal and grouping. Bring a friend!
*For this special training, we will open check-in at 7:00am. We'll do introductions and review the running and walking choices before we begin. This event is for everyone! All levels, all speeds. We'll learn how to do track training that is safe and makes you faster.
Participants will be doing distances from 1-mile to 10 miles and everything in between that meets your goals and fitness. Come along! This will be SOOOOOOO FUN!!!
- 7:00am - 7:30am Check-In, Raffles, Social
- 7:30am Track Warm-up walk or run begins
- Running Drills for form
- Run or walk your goal: 1 mile to 10 miles!
- 9:00am Strength and Stretch exercises for better running begin
- Self-Care techniques to promote recovery and health
- 9:30am Breakfast with the team begins
- Running gear including shoes, socks, hat and sunglasses if you wish
- Water/fuel to drink
- Watch or time-piece to log speeds
- Mat and Towel for stretch, strength and self-care
- Tennis Ball if you have one, I have some to borrow
- Lawn Chair for breakfast Race Report Sharing!
Contact TriLaVie Founder and Head Coach Martha 949-374-2096
Please bring a breakfast items once each 8 weeks. Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
Venue: Woodbridge High School